Who We Are
Generation Next is the under 40 group of the Springfield Contractors Association. The Generation Next Core Group has monthly meetings and invites all SCA members to participate in social events and community service opportunities.
What We’re About
We strive to be a group of professionals and peers that directly influence our industry, our community and our students by interaction, outreach and information. We recognize that networking and professional development will help continue our member’s career paths and ultimately benefit the Springfield Contractors Association and our industry at large.
What We Do
We meet monthly to plan events, discuss industry issues, and network. We endeavor to participate in charity events/community service throughout the year and we work to mentor students, both college and high school age, into career paths that are viable and fulfilling.
Generation Next is growing in membership and in purpose. We look forward to new members, new ideas, and new ways to fulfill the ideas stated above. If nothing else, watch our events tab, and come see what we are all about!
Recap of 2017
- Raised and Donated $1,500 to the Teen Anglers Scholarship Fund
- Raised and Donated $500 to the Missouri State Construction Club
- Raised and Donated $500 to the SCA Endowment Fund
- Raised and Donated $3,000 to the Paisley Collins Memorial Fund
- Hosted (2) Professional Development events, Spring and Fall
- Provided mentoring opportunities to students at OTC and MSU construction clubs
- Participated in local community service events
- Sponsored multiple SCA and MSU events with funds and volunteers
- Committed to being a long term donor to the ACE Mentor Program of the Ozarks
Find Us Online
Follow us on Facebook at www.facebook.com/GenerationNextSCA/.