SCA Membership Information
Click below for the SCA Membership Application:
- A job board is available under the Resources section of the website for any members to post open positions.
- We email “The Nuts & Bolts,” a weekly newsletter, and disseminate information about the Association, our members and other items of interest by email, Facebook and Twitter.
- The Membership Directory is published early each spring and is conveniently arranged by category. The Directory is not only used by SCA members, but also is available to the public.
- The SCA Website Calendar also includes open bids for both General Contractors and Sub-Contractors.
- We offer seminars regularly, recently covering topics such as lien waivers, quality concrete construction and practices, and OSHA regulations.
- SCA Committees meet regularly with such organizations as AIA & local government entities, City Utilities, MSU, Springfield School District, and OTC to discuss and improve construction-related issues.
- Social activities include:
- Monthly General Meetings, an opportunity to meet fellow members
- Pig Roast
- SCA Golf Outings
- Skeet Shoot and Sporting Clays
- Salute to Construction Banquet
- Chicken BBQ Scholarship Fundraiser
- Christmas Party